Saturday, February 2, 2008

Week 4: Thing 8 and 9

I also decided to subscribe to some of my fellow student's blogs. I was able to quickly set up a Google Reader account and added on several blogs. However, I now must admit an embarrassing fact. We still have dial up internet access. I am currently waiting for my School Library Journal blog to download and it is taking forever. Last time, I just gave up. It is still loading. I have two blogs listed so far, and will keep trying.

I guess I have done both things together. I really am only interested in receiving information from a school library blog. And...I am still waiting for my next blog to load. I may just quit for now.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Any commercial blogs are going to have tons of bells and whistles. To try to read them with dial-up is really frustrating. I think you will have better luck with individual blog sites. Also, if you are using google reader it is mostly text-heavy and shouldn't take to long to open.