Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Week Three: Thing 7

Well, this was tough at first. As you may have guessed, sitting in front of a computer when I am not at work is not my favorite thing to do. However, when I am at work, it is another story. This may seem lame, but today I was doing some lesson research and I had my library automation program on, a word document open, Firefox with about six tabs, and my email, of course, and I just loved being able to go back and forth between different windows and documents and my library program to access all of the information that I needed. I do this frequently, and really appreciate the fact that I am able to do this.

1 comment:

Barb said...

I like keeping a bunch of things open too. I don't feel like I am getting anything done if I don't have at least 4 tabs on the bottom of my screen!