Sunday, February 17, 2008

Week 5:Thing 13

I had already had a frustrating experience with Rollyo when I was taking this course last year, on my own. This time I did a quick search on the Sonoran desert, as I had just made a hotlist on Filimentality for a teacher doing a research project. This actually seems very similar to using Filimentality. I found several more websites on Rollyo, that I had not found on Filimentality. I have also read the blogs of a number of other people who have experimented with Rollyo. L can definitely see the value of it, being a strong advocate of hotlists, and look forward to being able to use it in my library.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hey, how is this for a conincidence? I am reading your post IN the Sonoran desert on my step-dad's dial-up internet! And I have to say from your description, I am really looking forward to messing around with rollyo when I get on a faster machine!