Sunday, February 17, 2008

Week Five: Thing 11 1/2

Whew, I'm exhausted! Having dial up service is painful. I managed to import all of my bookmarks to del.icio.us. Then I explored the TeacherLibrarianNetwork on ning, signed up, joined the elementary librarian group and even posted a comment about flexible/fixed schedules, and then tagged the site to add to my (what do you call them if they aren't bookmarks anymore?)

Speaking of tags, the new set up of my bookmarks is confusing to me. I think they were much more organized when I had them in folders. Maybe I need to get used to the tags and clouds. Does anyone else feel this way?

Well, I am going to take a break before I tackle Rollyo.

Oh, one more thing. My son showed me a program called Keepass Password Safe, where I can enter all of the password and username information for everything that I may do online. With a password that I must remember, I can access all of the information that I keep here. Neat!

No comments: